Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the website (the “Service”) operated by CBDFOOD (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Details Description of Services
CBDFOOD is a website that enables you to order food from listed restaurants, takeaways and other catering services (Third Parties) online for delivery to you by the third party themselves or to be collected by you with prior arrangement with the third party itself.
CBDFOOD do not deliver order or accept payment on behalf of third parties. Any grievance, concern regarding order, quality, and delivery should be handled direct between the customer and the third parties involved.
We do appreciate your feedback regarding service of the listed third parties in order to maintain quality of service provider listed on our site.
Payment Options Accepted
We currently operate under strictly cash on Delivery Method; in time when it changes you will be notified in advance. We do not accept any payment on behalf of any food services listed online.
Delivery of Food
CBDFOOD do not deliver any food to the customer. Once an order is placed it referred to the relevant party and there on processing of order, delivery is undertaken by them. Any dispute, grievance or failure in on time delivery or quality of food is direct settled between the customer (the registered user) and the third party (listed food supplier).
Registration and Use of the Website
1. Only registered users may purchase Goods on the Website.
2. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to the Company. You acknowledge that you will use your unique username and password to access the Website and to purchase Goods.
3. You agree and warrant that your username and password shall be used for personal use only; and not be disclosed by you to any third party.
4. For security, purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever purchasing Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
5. By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Links To Other Web Sites/third party via phone, WhatsApp or any other social media regarding your order
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CBDFOOD.
CBDFOOD has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CBDFOOD shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it. Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information, which includes but is not limited to –
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical address;
4. your mobile number;
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
1. in relation to the sale and delivery of Goods;
2. to contact you regarding current or new products or services (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); and
4. to improve your experience on our Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
Required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, for the sale of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
We will –
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
The Company undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, the Company reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information, which may be required of it.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Limitation of Liability
The Company cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents or authorized representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE, WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The Company may, in its sole discretion, change the Terms and Conditions or any part thereof at any time and notice of such change in the Terms and Conditions will be provided to you, either via email and/will be displayed on the Website. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such updated or amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such updates or amendments.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.